It’s Time to Enroll in 2017 Benefits
Open Enrollment for 2017 will occur November 7 through 25. This year is a "passive” enrollment, meaning your 2016 benefit elections will transfer over to become your 2017 benefit elections, with the exception of FSA.
You must complete a new enrollment form if you wish to elect coverage for the first time, make changes to current elections or enroll in the 2017 FSA plan.
The elections you make during this annual enrollment period become effective on January 1, 2017.
Here are the documents for the 2017 Open Enrollment Package:
- 2017 Open Enrollment Letter
- 2017 Benefit Program Changes
- 2017 Payroll Contributions
- 2017 Benefits Program Guide
- 2017 Medical Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC):
- 2017 Enrollment Form
- Telephone: 877-692-9157 (toll free)
- Fax: 866-388-3875 (toll free)
- Scan/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org