Watch this demonstration video to see the versatility of the RailKutTM in action Watch now
Watch this one-minute overview to see the RailWorker in action Watch now
RailWorks now offers turnkey specialty construction and maintenance-of-way services featuring a trained operator to boost productivity with minimal time on the track.
This versatile hi-rail performer really gets down to business with 3-in-1 capabilities:
- Mower – self-propelled 85 hp turbo diesel power
- Flail cutter – Extensive reach in all directions with brawny mulching operation
- Snow blower – Commanding blowing capacity of 900 tons per hour
Its auxiliary power supply provides muscle to get the job done on and off the track. Railkut™ is a true gem when it comes to maintenance of way services.
The rail industry has never seen such versatility and productivity in one maintenance of way machine. The RailWorker® is a turnkey service featuring an experienced operator and powerful customized hi-rail excavator. The results are amazing…safe operations, high productivity and fast maintenance of way turnaround. See the RailWorker® in action.
The RailWorker® saves time, money and labor expense and performs countless construction and maintenance-of-way services:
- Removing rock and shaping ballast shoulders
- Moving and placing rail and OTM
- Picking up, clearing and stacking ties
- Cleaning culverts
- Setting signs and signal posts
- Responding to derailments and storm debris
- Clearing snow fences.
This multi-task maintenance of way performer comes with these features:
- Extensive excavator fleet – We have excavators to fit all jobs – ranging from 12,000 to 40,000 pounds – powered by Kubota/Kobelco
- Flexible operation to complete jobs in tight work windows
- Performs work while traveling on the track
- Clears track in 60 seconds or less so trains run as scheduled
- Optional attachments boost functionality and productivity
- Rotating bucket with 360-degree continuous rotation – versatility to execute MOW and construction tasks
- Cribbing bucket
- Clam shell bucket