We’re North America’s transit and track construction leader and have a long history installing, testing and maintaining systems infrastructure. Our specialists are the best in the industry, delivering world-class work. We specialize in:
- Transit Signaling – With experience working in active train environments, L.K. Comstock provides comprehensive signal installation and maintenance services for new and existing transit and commuter rail operations.
- Communications Systems – L.K. Comstock will install and test communications systems for wayside train control signals, interlocking plants, control points and wayside detector systems.
- Centralized Traffic Control (CTC) – L.K. Comstock will install and test wayside train control signals, interlocking plants, control points and wayside detector systems.
- Cable and Conduit – L.K. Comstock will perform conduit installation and cable jetting for all types of cable, including fiber optic cable.
- Positive Train Control (PTC) Systems – L.K. Comstock’s ongoing collaboration with systems manufacturers and designers, along with our experience in wayside installations for PTC components, ensures a reliable PTC solution.
- Signal Houses – L.K. Comstock can provide fully wired and tested shelters and racks for both signals and communications-type systems.
- Wayside Inspection Systems – L.K. Comstock has experience installing various wayside detector systems, including high-water detectors, hot box detectors, hot-wheel detectors, dragging equipment detectors and AEI sites.
L.K. Comstock also offers inspection and maintenance services that test signal function and regulation compliance, executed by one of our system specialists.