- Installed electronic security system (ESS)
- Constructed a security work station and badging station
- Installed and tested a range of subsystems
New York City Transit Authority, part of the Metropolitan Transit Authority
New York, New York
L.K. Comstock completed the $2.3 million subcontract to install an electronic security system (ESS) for the New York City Transit Authority (NYCT) Chambers Street Station complex.
L.K. Comstock installed an ESS for the Chambers Street Station featuring a security work station and badging station. L.K. Comstock installed and tested subsystems.
In addition, L.K. Comstock installed and tested a new power distribution system in the two communications rooms and a new HVAC system.
- Closed circuit television (CCTV), also referred to as a video surveillance system
- Access control system
- Intrusion detection system
- Intercom system
- Station local area network, including cable/conduit infrastructure
- Wide area network