Since 1996, NARSTCO has stood apart as the name in steel railroad ties and turnout sets, distinguishing itself not just on the quality of its products but also on the caliber of its service. From last-mile jobs to short line systems, to Class 1 railroads, track managers across North America trust NARSTCO ties to cut cost, save time and ensure optimal operations for the long haul.
If there is anything track managers can all agree on, it’s that cutting costs while improving performance is a good deal. NARSTCO ties allow them to do just that. With more than two decades of experience in track and transit, the NARSTCO team understands the needs and priorities of today’s track managers, making them a choice partner for operations big and small. They approach every job with the service-minded sensibility that has defined our organization since its founding.
The NARSTCO line of Rail Clips are manufactured in the USA from high-quality American recycled steel. The Ne1 design replaces the need for spikes and rail anchors while applying a high clamping force, resisting rail rollover, and providing excellent longitudinal restraint.
- Made from specially formulated spring steel
- Can be used with or without Insulators
- Suitable for all tie types with ‘e’ type shoulderstyle fasteners
SUSTAINABLE STEEL TIES AND TURNOUTS
NARSTCO steel ties and turnout sets are made from sustainable US steel and can be recycled at the end of their long service life. NARSTCO products are the environmentally friendly choice for the rail industry.
Green benefits include:
- Made from recycled steel
- Helps reduce the use of dangerous preservatives
- Conserves natural resources
- Optimizes total cost of ownership
With a return on investment that exceeds any alternative, NARSTCO steel ties and turnout sets deliver a wide range of advantages, including:
- Safer, easier and faster to install than alternative products
- Design allows for reduced ballast section
- Extended service life (50+ years) and minimal maintenance requirements compared to alternative products
- No known failure mode except for major derailment or destruction of the tie