A Year in Review: Safety First and Safety Always
As 2020 draws to a close, we’re reflecting on the year at RailWorks. Safety has always been our top priority, and we’ve strengthened our dedication during a year when health and safety is more important than ever.
We’re immensely proud of our team for reaching key milestones while continuing to work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- RailWorks Maintenance of Way division achieved 1,000 injury-free days
- RailWorks’ Chicago region reached 1,000 injury-free days
- NARSTCO accomplished one million manhours injury-free
- NARSTCO’s Cedar Hill, Texas facility celebrated four years injury-free
- RailWorks companies achieved highest safety marks from NRC
- RailWorks honored safety and performance at annual leadership meeting
- RailWorks team members reflected on the meaning of safety
Congratulations to the RailWorks team for hitting ambitious safety targets, and we look forward to strengthening our safety commitments even further in 2021!