As North America’s leader in track, RailWorks has lengthy experience constructing, testing and maintaining S&C infrastructure. Thanks to a rigorously trained team of technicians and specialists, we can offer a wide range of services unmatched elsewhere in the industry. We specialize in:
- Positive Train Control (PTC) Systems – RailWorks’ ongoing collaboration with systems manufacturers and designers, along with our experience in wayside installations for PTC components, ensures owners of a reliable PTC solution.
- Centralized Traffic Control (CTC) – RailWorks will install and test wayside train control signals, interlocking plants, control points and wayside detector systems.
- Crossing Warning Systems – RailWorks works closely with servicing railroads and state and provincial transportation departments/agencies to install and test highway/rail grade crossing warning systems
- Signal Houses – RailWorks can provide fully wired and tested shelters and racks for both signals and communications-type systems.
- Rail and Commuter Signaling – With experience working in active train environments, RailWorks provides comprehensive signal installation and maintenance services for new and existing transit and commuter rail operations.
- Communications Systems – RailWorks will install and test communications systems for wayside train control signals, interlocking plants, control points and wayside detector systems.
- Wayside Inspection Systems – RailWorks has experience installing various wayside detector systems, including high-water detectors, hot box detectors, hot-wheel detectors, dragging equipment detectors and AEI sites.
- Switch Clearing Devices – To address extreme winter weather, RailWorks specializes in installing all types of switch clearing devices (SCDs), including electric, propane and natural gas. Certified gas technicians ensure proper installation and meet safety standards.
- Cable and Conduit – RailWorks will perform conduit installation and cable jetting for all types of cable, including fiber optic cable.
In addition, RailWorks provides inspection and maintenance services to ensure signal function and regulation compliance, administered by our highly trained team of technicians and rail specialists.
To learn more, download our brochure.